Enjoy the the great outdoors with the Marina hand-woven Arm Chair. All-weather resin and solution-dyed acrylic cover make this chair weather and fade-resistant to withstand whatever the elements dish out. The powder-coated aluminum base and arm caps are naturally rust-resistant so you can relax. The two-tone driftwood finish is neutral with a small punch of color and the chair is just the right scale and pitch to be perfectly comfortable. Use as a standalone chair or pair with the Marina dining collection for a complete outdoor dining set.
Marina Patio Arm Chair
FURNITURE SALE SAVE 15% USE CODE SAVE15NOW TO SAVE
- Constructed of an aluminum frame with half-round HDPE resin wicker
- The Arm Chair has a hand-brushed aluminum base with aluminum arm caps and hand-worn arms.
- All-weather HDPE resin wicker is non-porous and dyed all the way through the strand and loaded with UV light treatment for a fade-resistant, heat-resistant, cold-resistant and mold and mildew resistant construction that is also more durable and harder to pull apart than bamboo wicker.
- Powder-coated aluminum legs and arm caps are naturally strong and rust-resistant
- Solution-dyed acrylic cushions have color embedded in the fabric fiber instead of merely on the fabric outside, for a fade and stain-resistant cover.
- Open cell cushions are quick-drying with mold and mildew resistance
- Removable cushions
- Two-tone Driftwood finish
|Dimensions||32.7 × 28.1 × 29.1 in|